Public conference, interview, presentation of Space Tourism at children’s birthdays, private parties, personalized advices for a professional career in aeronautics.
- Zero-G flight.
- How to become a Space Tourist.
- Space Tourism, utopia or reality ?
- At the controls of a Russian fighter : Sukhoï-27 Flanker.
- Private cosmonaut training in Star City, Moscow.
- Become an airplane, helicopter, seaplane or gyrocopter pilot.
1 hour (CHF. 150) / 2 hours (CHF. 250) / 3 hours (CHF. 300) / 1/2 day (CHF. 500)